5.14.2008

AMVs (HUGE SPOILERS!!!!!!!)

WARNING! HUGE SPOILERS FOR FUTURE SEASONS! READ AT YOUR OWN RISK! - Cena

IT HAS NO SPOILERS. CENA IS JUST BEING RIDICULOUS.

Alright, I'm bored. I have no characters I can do at the moment since we're doing As Of First Season so I'm doing AMVs...if I had the skill to match scenes to music...

*AMV=Anime Music Video**

Alright, we're assuming I have the awesome drawing skills and animation and we're also assuming that I can make scenes accordingly to our RP.

So these would be the AMVs I would do:

Pikachu (solo--I've actually thought of these):
Lose Yourself by Eminem (Pre-NL to Season 3)
Sing For the Moment by Eminem (All Seasons but taking from Season 3)
The Kill by 30 Seconds to Mars (Season 4 and 8)
Bitches by Mindless Self Indulgence (All Seasons--humor)
The Worm and the Bird? by (I do not know) (Seasons 1-6)
What I've Done by Linkin Park (Season 7-8)
Like Toy Soliders by Eninem (Season 1-8)

Pikachu/Sindel (together):
Going Under by Evanascene (Season 8)
You're a God by Vertical Horizon (Season 4-8)
Sweet Dreams (Are Made of This) Remix by Marilyn Mason (Season 6)
For Good from Wicked (Season 1-8)

Sindel (solo):
Me, Myself and I by (Don't know...) (Pre-NL to Season 1)
Satellite by P.O.D (Season 2-4)
I'm My Own Worst Enemy? by Pink (Season 4)
Die Another Day by Madonna (Season 4)
Going Home? by Avirl Lavigne (sp?) (Pre-NL and Season 5)

Kirby:
Shake That by Eninem and Group (Pre-NL and Season 8)
When I Move, You Move? by Ludicrious (Pre-NL and Season 8)
Thanks for the Memories by Fall-Out Boy (Pre-NL and Season 8)

Yoshi:
Lean on Me by (Don't know AND I'm ashamed I don't) (Season 4 and 6)
Lover's Cross by Jim Croce (Pre-NL)

Pikachu, Sindel, Kirby and Yoshi (together):
Boom by P.O.D (Pre-NL to Season 8)

*This section is strictly my own AMVs whom I haven't discussed with Cena but I'm putting it anyway so HAH!*

All Characters (Sindel, Cena, Pikachu, Yoshi, Morgan, Juliet, Kirby, Alexis, Isaac specifically):
La Vie Boheme! from Rent

Pikachu/Cena:
Betrayed! from the Producers (Scenes from all Seasons)
Rockstar by Nickelback (Season 1-8)

And Cena is going to hate me for this...

Cena/Pikachu/Isaac:
Party Like a Rockstar by Shop Boys (and yes, it is strictly for humor...Season 1-8)

Haha...I'm going to edit this for a while since I can't remember all the songs...

--Sindel
(And NO EDITING, Cena! It stays!)
EDIT: Ok, not only does this post have HUGE spoilers, but it's also of bad taste.

No comments: